What will be the major digital trends for 2023?
It's hard to predict the digital trends for 2023 with certainty, but here are some trends that could be important
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will continue to grow: The Internet of Things allows physical objects such as household appliances, vehicles and industrial machinery to connect to the Internet and communicate with each other. IoT could become even more widely used, for example to improve the energy efficiency of buildings or to allow objects to self-diagnose and repair themselves.
- Blockchain will become increasingly important: Blockchain is a technology that allows data to be stored transparently and securely. Soon, we could see this technology become even more widely used, for example to store medical data or to allow companies to better manage supply chains.
- Live video will be increasingly popular: Video platforms live streams such as Twitch and YouTube Live have already seen great success. In 2023, we could see this trend continue, with more people using live video to connect with their audience.
- Emergence of new facial recognition technologies: Facial recognition technologies are beginning to be used to applications such as cell phone unlocking and crowd monitoring. We could see new applications of this technology, such as facial recognition for in-store payments or for airport security.
- Using AI to improve quality of life: AI is already being used in areas such as health and safety. New applications of AI should improve the quality of life even further, for example to help the elderly live in their homes longer or to help farmers farm more efficiently.
It is important to note that these trends are only predictions and it is possible that other emerging trends may appear. Staying informed and adapting to change is important to succeed in the ever-changing digital world.